Thursday, January 9, 2014

Update

Well, Happy New Year to all of you! It's been such a busy 6 months in my new life here in London.
We're all happy and mostly healthy (lots of new bugs and viruses.)  We had a wonderful Christmas and fun on New Year's Eve.
We've had lots of visitors, birthday parties, school plays.
Here's a few pics to fill you in.


Rylan wanted a Halo birthday cake for his 9th Birthday.


Nathan wanted an Angry Birds birthday cake for his 7th Birthday.
 
I made a ruffle cake for a baby shower.

My sister and her family came to visit and left a few days before 3rd birthday party.  So, of course we had a party.  And she reeeallly wanted a purple princess dress.  So you know what I did, right?
I used this tutorial to make Jael's dress! It was really easy to follow.  The skirt is different than the tutorial.  I learned a lot, as this was my first attempt at sewing a dress.

Do you think she liked it?

Ok, I'll be back to fill you in on more sewing stuff! I've got a lot done lately! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are all settled in! Hope you are enjoying all that London can offer! Best peanut butter milkshake and sweet potato fries can be found at Ed's Diner in Leicester Square!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, glad you are getting settled

    ReplyDelete