Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lovely Quilt

P1010102P1010101P1010100P1010099P1010098P1010097

Lovely Quilt, a set on Flickr.

This is my Lovely Quilt. No really, it's made using Sandy Gervais' line Lovely.

It was fun and easy to make. It's just a disappearing nine patch then a few borders to compliment.

I used two charm packs and complimentary fabrics from my fabric store.

The backing is pretty close to the same color as was in the original line. I thought it was a great addition for the backing.

The quilting was done by me on the sewing machine...I really want a long arm quilting machine. I did a new kind of flower that (I think) I came up with on my own. But it seems that when I think it's my own, someone else out there has had the same idea. Anyway, the border is a scroll patterns.

Another finished quilt in 2011! This one's for sale, but if I don't get what I want for it, I'll give it as a gift in December. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment